New Hampshire Motor Transport Association is a non-profit trade association representing truck owners and operators. As a member you are kept aware of all the Federal and State Regulations that effect truck owners and operators via our monthly newsletter and various mailings.
Additional services available to members are:
- Self-funded workers’ compensation program (Self-Insurance Group Trust) for qualified New Hampshire members.
- Fully insured dental plan through Delta Dental. Rates are substantially reduced through group rating.
- Fully insured vision plan through Delta Dental. Rates are substantially reduced through group rating.
- Fleet and cargo insurance program through our partnership with Acadia Insurance for our qualified members which offers competitive rates, dividends, one hour claim service and more.
- Drug and Alcohol Consortium that meets the drug and alcohol testing laws as specified in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Legislative watchdog for truck owners and operators in New Hampshire.
- NHMTA has an experienced, registered lobbyist that will work hard to support you in Concord and throughout the state.
- Monthly newsletter containing industry updates, regulation changes and information that is pertinent to your business.
- Discounted cost for members in the purchase of forms that are required of trucking companies to remain in compliance with federal & state laws.
- Seminars geared toward key transportation issues in safety, drug and alcohol testing, air brake certification, HAZMAT, commercial motor vehicle refresher, and more.
*These seminars are also available to non-NHMTA members at a slightly higher fee.
This is your chance to join an Association that will work hard for your company and help save you time and money. Please call 603-224-7337 if you have any questions.