This seminar will meet the requirements of 49 CFR Part 172.704, and 177.800(c). This is required training for all Hazmat employees. Mandatory testing is included and a Certificate of Training will be awarded.
177.800(c) Responsibility for training. A carrier may not transport a hazardous material by motor vehicle unless each of its hazmat employees involved in that transportation is trained as required by this part and subpart H of part 172 of this subchapter.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plant & Safety Managers
- Packing & Shipping Supervisors
- Traffic & Transportation Managers
- Warehouse & Dock Supervisors
- Distribution Employees
- Dispatchers & Purchasing Agents
**Any employees involved with Hazardous Materials Shipping must be trained within 90 days after date of hire and retraining is required every 3 years.**
WHAT INFORMATION WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Shipping Documentation and General Requirement
- Packing and Marking
- Hazardous Materials Tables
- Placarding and Labeling
- Loading and Storage
- Emergency Response
- Application of Federal rules to in-state shipments
- New Regulation Training
Please contact Lisa Jo Steiner at 603-415-8310