1/21/2020 – ❗️*FREE CLEARINGHOUSE TRAINING SESSION*❗️ To be held February 19, 2020 at the White Mountains Community College in Berlin, NH. This program is free of charge, but space is limited. Call to reserve your spot today! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
1/16/2020 – TRUCKERS AGAINST TRAFFICKING (TAT) would like to hear your story. If you have a case you’d be willing to share with (TAT) you could be in the running for their prestigious 2020 HARRIET TUBMAN AWARD! As you see the award comes with a cash prize, tickets to the Indy 500, etc. Tell them your story! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
1/10/2020 – *CLEARINGHOUSE UPDATE* – You can now view a recorded webinar on the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse by visiting the following link: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Learn
Briefing on Commercial Sexual Exploitation – Truckers Against Trafficking – Busing on the Lookout
NHMTA Mission Statement
NHMTA’s objectives shall be to: promote a motor transport system which will serve the citizens of New Hampshire reliably, efficiently, safely, and economically; serve as an advocate for motor transport before federal, state and municipal government bodies; communicate the mission of motor transport to the general public through media and personal appearances; foster the principles of the Association through promotion of its services that may enhance the operation of its participating members; encourage cooperation, courtesy, and safety among highway users; encourage construction and maintenance of safe and adequate highways; provide insurance programs for the benefit of the members, their employees and their dependents; continue to identify and implement new programs and services that are beneficial to the Association and its members and to do all the things incidental and necessary for said objectives within the provisions of the law.
Why Choose NHMTA
NHMTA is a member services company all the way! We offer to our members a host of benefits.
- We provide a range of training and seminars throughout the year.
- We offer a comprehensive local workers’ compensation program that includes a self-insured group trust for qualified members, third party claims administration, nurse case management support for injured workers and loss prevention services.
- NHMTA Services Inc. has partnered with Northeast Delta Dental to offer a variety of Voluntary insurance programs such as Dental and Vision.
- We have put together a Drug and Alcohol Consortium that meets all the Federal and State requirements at a low cost. Our program provides a copy of the relevant regulations, a sample company policy, and a written alcohol and drug manual.
- We have partnered with Acadia Insurance to offer fleet coverage that includes General Liability, Property, Workers’ Compensation, Auto, Umbrella, and more.
- Members may also qualify for the Safety Group Program which returns dividends.